Tenant Credit Report
An Official Credit File
Just to be clear... we're not talking about a one page credit decision report or recommendation. RealSerious.com offers a full consumer credit file containing the following information and much more:
- Fraud Indicators - Various alerts may be provided if information found on file may be suspicious regarding the applicant's identity, especially concerning the applicant's current address.
- Credit Score - RealSerious.com provides an actual credit bureau score along with the specific factors that have had the greatest impact on determining the score such as the level of delinquencies on accounts, the length of time accounts have been establish, the number of credit inquiries, etc.
- Public Records - This section is comprised of court or government filings such as bankruptcies, federal and state tax liens and civil judgments.
- Collection Accounts - If the original creditor of a debt is unable to collect payment, it is often assigned or sold to a collection agency. Types of collection accounts include medical bills, credit cards and even apartment communities.
- Tradeline Payment History - This section provides a line by line list of creditors and their respective positive payment histories going back as far as 10 years. See all types of delinquencies (as far back as 7 years) including 30 day, 60 day and 90 day late payments for credit cards, auto loans, mortgages, etc.
- Inquires - See the names of creditors and collectors that have viewed the tenant's credit history in the past two years.
Learn more about RealSerious.com: